Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Birthday Wishlist!

On February 21, I will be 16. There are so many things I want ( & do not need ) but I'm young and thats how I am. Surprisingly I want more than cosmetics this time. I actually want some clothes, a new laptop, a camera, and a few things I need to replace. Here are some of the things I want:



( of course beauty is first )

Crown Brushes
Being a beginner, I don't need the uber expensive brushes. Half of them I have no use for, as for the ones in sets. I'm aware that many people swear by Sigma but from looking at reviews, researching, and comparing myself, I feel Crown Brush is just as good. Plus, if they aren't I can always get the Sigma brushes later on. I've also looked at Crown Brush and really like their Infinity range of brushes. They are supposedly comparable to Sigma's Sigmax collection but way cheaper. Only 5 of the brushes I just can't get my mind off of and those are the small round buffer, round blender, flat blender, pointed blender, and angle shadow. The ones I am dying to have are the flat, round, and pointed blender. The other two I just want to try, but don't necessarily need ( there's that word again ).


Coastal Scents' Revealed Palette
This palette has been in my eyes since it first came out. Let me start off by saying that I am a neutral eye fanatic. If this palette isn't perfect for me, I don't know what is. I've heard some say its a combination of all 3 Naked palettes in one. Personally, I don't care if they're not alike at all, I just want this palette. I'm not really a fan of the Naked palettes, mainly because I can only see myself using a few shades out of each palette & for $52 each..I'm better off buying individual shades and building my own OR just buying this one. :)

coastalscents.com

L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum
I've heard such good things about this and I just want to try it out for myself. I've noticed lately the texture of my skin is similar to my grandmother's ( not good at all, no offense to the well-aged ) and I want it to be baby soft and looking young. This claims to reduce size of pores, lines, and better your skin's texture altogether. Sounds good to me. See it here.
(right now there is sale for L'Oreal at WalMart, Target, and maybe a couple of other stores for $5 off when you spend $20+)

Lippiesssssss:
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red
MAC Viva Glam I & Pleasure Bomb
Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss in Rule34
Maybelline Color Elixirs in Caramel Infused, Caviar Couture
Revlon Matte Balms in Shameless, Standout, Sultry

North Face Jacket
I didn't used to pay these any attention, but the weather lately has been freezing. ( literally) I just want a nice, simple, universal jacket that actually keeps me warm. I like the Osito Jacket & I love black when it comes to clothes, so of course I would want this is black too.

Minnetonka Boots
I'm a boot lover, and these have caught my eye. I didn't know they costs so much until I looked them up. This is another thing I didn't pay any attention to before. There are two pairs I want from them.
Classic Fringe Boot & Calf Hi 3-Layer Boot

This definitely isn't all I want but its the main things, besides a new laptop/tablet for school. This concludes my list. What do you want for your birthday? Or have you tried any of these things or something similar? Let me know. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. :)